terça-feira, 31 de agosto de 2010

This is My Revenge!


Revenge

This is my Revenge

You made him feel

True pain and feel

Like trash

I hope that you can forgive

Yourself because of the time

That you hasted on Him

Because i hate myself for

Loosing my time and

I didn't saw the

Hatred in your eyes

I told everyone about

the truth but anyone belived

in me, now i i'll do justice

with my own hands

I will take

My revenge upon you

Because you don't look

At what you left

Behind because you

Can't face Him anymore

Because you will see

Tears in his eyes and pain in

My heart and you will know

That you did this

You hated him because

You hated yourself

Because you knew his sin

Of hundred years ago

Made him discredit absolute

Thinking that all the

People would see

Him as a burden

I was blind but now

i can see the clear

Image of what you

Are and the persons that

are around you

You took him away

From me but now

I got him back and

I I'll protect him

This is my Revenge

Because ou teached

me what was pain

And I will teach you

what is Revenge!

Fin

By me

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário